
Riley was a Pink Lady from "Grease"....(the girls and I love that movie). Riley is obviously thrilled to be walking in the children's parade.

Bryce decided a few minutes before we left that he would dress up....no, not as himself as many assumed, but as Larry The Cable Guy. Then, to make it better, he handed out candy at our trunk with twangy country music playing as he sat in his fishing chair.... I went and sat at the Evans' car.

Tennille wore her dance recital outfit....yay! one less costume to help prepare....so thrilled that she agreed to be Little Red Riding Hood. She has had so much fun laying out all of her candy this morning just looking at it and deciding what she will eat for an after-school-snack.

Parker's might be my personal favorite. His was also an extreme last minute decision...Joe Dirt. That movie is so ridiculous that it grows on you and becomes very funny. I always tell the boys to turn it off because the humor is sophmoric and often inappropriate...but then all it takes is a few seconds and I am laughing...which defeats my lecture and the three of us ending up watching it again....with me adding several times, "This is not appropriate." But I am telling you, it is funny.
2 comments:
Riley was so nice (as usual) trying to help Zach and Eliza during the parade. Zach was afraid of Parker at first when he saw him.
I lOVE the Joe Dirt Costume
Post a Comment