
This is the last of my pictures from our weekend. Above, as you can guess, Tennille loves to go four-wheeling. My dad escorts the girls and lets the boys drive themselves. Tennille believes she is absolutely awesome when on one of the ATV's.

Riley is anxious for the day she can drive herself. She believes Dave tried to tip the thing on a sharp curve when he took her out, so she thinks she should be allowed to just go it alone. Fat chance.

I don't think I need to describe this photo, other than Bryce is in his element. By the way, Parker was not pleased to see that he was not in any photos that afternoon. All I can say is that I was far too pregnant to be included on the ATV, so I stayed with my mom and left the picture taking to Dave.

Dave is trying to patiently wait for his four-wheeling turn, but he is way worse than the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment