
Hallelujah! I was able to fit in a trip to my beloved Sephora while we were in Missouri! Tennille's picture says it all....could anything be more perfect than deciding what makeup to try...all the while slurping an icee?

Dave was an awesome sport...he acknowledges that I enter a hypnotic trance in that store and managed the kids while I wandered like a zombie...forget the jr. high closet game....this is my two minutes in heaven....(actually it was more like an hour, at least)

The girls and my mom were entranced with some nail polishing...and why wouldn't they be?

Parker was put on Tate duty....I'm telling you, those mall icee's work wonders as far as encouraging patience!

As usual, we left as very satisfied customers.....Tennille had a new made up face and polished nails to boot...and I had a beautiful black/white shopping bag with some goodies that spell fabulousity.
No comments:
Post a Comment