When we go to different cities, I try to teach my children to be adventurous, especially during the day when Dave is working....sometimes it is difficult because I don't know which blocks are dangerous....but I found directions to the zoo and off we went. The weather was glorious...mid 70's...and the day was great. (Above, we are at the zoo entrance...somehow those bears look frolicksome and gay but I kept my obversations to myself.)
Riley in some eskimo-made (I mean inuit peoples) structure.
Watching the polar bears.
Parker is insane and continually begs me to drive him to Canada....it doesn't matter how many times I tell him he needs a passport....I just think he wants to see border patrol pack me down and arrest me for illegally entering a country.
Keep posted for more Michigan adventures....I am trying to talk Dave into walking Greektown with me....but he is paranoid that some homeless (I mean transient) person is going to talk to him.
2 comments:
you crack me up. I miss your witty comments!!!
Haha! Tell Dave not to be afraid of the 'transients'. As long as you don't actually come in physical contact with them they really aren't that scary.
Post a Comment