
Yep...the kids have voted me 'mother of the week'....we've had good adventures, ending with our visit to Morraine View State Park....

This state park has camping grounds, boat rentals (little boats that you can attach your own motor to), picnic areas and a swimming beach....to go the swimming part, it is $1.00 a person.

I keep thinking I should see a shark fin going for Parker and Riley....okay, maybe not, but since it is a lake, they could be attacked by a killer catfish.

If we were home, there would be no way that they would play volleyball with each other....but take them somewhere else and they were all about it.


I am going to pretend that I am not thinking about all the germs and nasties that are probably in that sand....

Picnic time!

This is the five minutes that I let Tate sit in the sunshine...even with sunscreen, he is just too fair...and bald.

Tate and I spent most of our time under the shade tree while the rest played a few feet away.
Everyone voted that this was a fun way to spend the afternoon and I knew I had hit paydirt when they said they would want to come back again. .....although, let's be completely real...next time, they would like to invite other friends along :)
3 comments:
We need to head over there. Clinton frightens me. Matt says it is fine, but I still think my kids are going to come out of there with 6 toes or an extra eyeball or something.
Pick me! Pick me! Next time you go, we want to come.
(definitely Mom of the Year material here)
Looks like a fun Day!
Post a Comment