
Out here, they do 8th grade graduations....sweltering gym...sitting in the bleachers listening to the 'other kids' get their perfect attendance and 'library helper' awards....gimme a break. What about the award that goes to the child who, contrary to past years, chose not to be sent to the principal's office this year??!! The award to the kid who attended all of his classes when he was at school (again, not always the case in previous years).....basically the Most Improved!! Where were our props?! WHO CARES ABOUT COMMUNITY SUPERSTARS??!! We were robbed!! And believe me, it is not the first time the man has tried to 'stick it to us'...

The above pictures show Parker trying to avoid me, the picture taking mom. Yes, I did walk right up to his row and started snapping. Yes, he did try to pretend he did not know me, but I called his name. I just don't care anymore....it is just tough if he is embarrassed that he has a hottie for a mother....he will need something to talk about in adult therapy group.

Parker and one of his peeps.

Tate behaved very nicely at the graduation....one mom came up, didn't know we had another baby...and said...not so quietly....in front of the packed bleachers....you Mormons are worse than the d*** Catholics!!!
Yes, between dissing Parker on stand-up awards and that comment, it was a beautiful night.
5 comments:
Was she being rude or trying to be funny? Just tell her accidents happen when you are a hottie!!
She was being funny...in her own way...she always love to loudly say that I am a Mormon....out here in the bible belt, it does tend to get a response.
LOL!
I can't believe someone would say that! Joking or not. Crazy lady! Just imagine being my mom when she had my now 3 year old little sister. Cheering on my two sisters who were still in HS at their soccer games :) When people would ask (and they would) my Mom would just say that they went away for their 25th anniversary and came back with a suprise :) Totally embarrased my sisters :)
She did not say that?! Actually, I have had that said to me a faculty dinners from people I have just met.
Post a Comment