For the record, I do not have my children read this blog....mainly because I include little bits about them...but thanks to someone who I suppose I will leave nameless....initials D.D. ...who apparently filled Parker in, who filled Bryce in...of things blogworthy....
Now it appears that Bryce has given me a gag order.
So I think we can all thank a "Mr. Peg" for not allowing me to publish anymore fun stories....and I had a good one, too.
p.s. For the record, Bryce would like it included that he was looking for paper plates when he was browsing the laundry room. And yes, he knows where the plates are.
(But I must add that they, too, were in the plate cupboard where they have always been.)
5 comments:
Drew's dead
As much as I am against them, I would vote for a private blog... or you can just email me the story. ;)
Oops, it's actually Shelly.
I would just like to take this time to apologize for my husband's behavior. I think he's broken some kind of "blog code" and, believe me, he will be punished. What a traitor! Now he's robbed us of countless entertaining stories! To all you bloggers out there: I will do everything in my power to make this right!
Aubrey,
I don't think waterboarding would be too harsh of a punishment.
Post a Comment