Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tennille's New Cut

Tennille has been begging for her hair to be cut. I must agree it has been looking scraggly lately...when trying to comb it this morning, there were so many tangles that I immediately got on the horn and made the appointment. Her hair was pretty much down to her bum.
Mrs. Danielle is awesome, she kept double checking with Tennille to see how short she actually wanted to go. The Binks would have gone shorter, but I had to draw the line.

So much hair gone. Danielle gave me a baggie with a sample to put with her lifetime momentos.
Happy Tennille! I asked if she would like an ice cream on the way home and she said, "yes, it is my special day."

1 comment:

Heather S said...

She looks great with shot hair! I hope you all enjoy how easy it is to do.