Friday, April 10, 2009

Sisters

Once again, pictures have nothing to do with the post....Tate's first bite of cereal...I am guessing he will never forgive me for putting him in Tennille's old bib...
Tate trying out his new Bumbo seat...

Okay, back to the post. Tennille is nuts and Riley is typically very patient with her rantings. Yesterday, Tennille was yelling for me like she had just experienced a major injustice...I hurry in to see her visibly upset and Riley, silent.
Tennille: "MOM!! RILEY WILL NOT TELL ME I AM THE PRETTIEST ONE IN THIS HOUSE!! TELL HER SHE NEEDS TO SAY IT!!
(I am not even going to rationalize this.)

This morning I happen upon Tennille who is laying on the floor, snuggling up to Tate, whispering what I thought to be, sweet nothings. At that moment, I was fairly engrossed in MTV's "Taking The Stage" seeing if there was going to be showdown between Jasmine and Mia...when I paused to actually listen to what Tennille was saying to her 4 month old brother:
"Yeah, I am just really sorry that your other sister doesn't like you."
Me: "Tennille, what are you talking about?! Don't tell him that, it isn't nice."
Tennille: "Well...I was here when he said hello to Riley earlier and she didn't say anything back to him. It really hurt his feelings."

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOL! Tenille is so fabulous! Her self confidence blows my mind. What a girl!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

Oh my gosh! Tennille cracks me up. I needed a good laugh :)