

Heaven. That is all I can say. My favorite store in the whole world...that I could spend hours and hours in. Sephora. (Sigh...just the thought is making me long for it.) What is Sephora you ask? (I am going to take deep breaths and pretend I didn't hear that.) Sephora is only the meca of high-end cosmetics all put together, under one glorious rooftop, with super friendly staff and testers everywhere...not only do they have the department stuff like Clinique but also Stila, bare escentuals, etc... My mom has a Sephora in her mall and I am drawn to it like Scarlett O'Hara running back to Tara....and what makes the experience even more wonderful is that the staff (high maintainence ladies and very gay men) and are so nice to my girls...they let them test everything while I wander the store with my eyes glazed over. Riley is more low-key but Tennille completely drag-queen's herself up...as you might have noticed in the above pictures.
2 comments:
I love it too but I'm usually so overwhelmed by the options that I don't end up getting anything. You should give me some recommendations. I think the problem is that I have Chris and/or Zach standing there waiting for me to be done when I get to go.
We'll miss you tomorrow!
Yes, I agree...when I have Dave waiting or I feel rushed, I also end up with nothing (or just one thing)...I like to read the magazines and see what is liked and then look for it there.
I am in denial that I do not have Zach in my class anymore...but he will forever be one of my Sunbeams! :)
Post a Comment