Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Few More Pictures...

Wednesday morning....leaving for the hospital. Thank you to Heather for keeping the girls, Bryce went to wrestling, and Parker went with us. (My last day of being pregnant!)
The kids all call their place in the "holding line"....
Tennille tends to sneak more turns than anyone else....she adores that baby. Of course, the kids were a lot of fun when they visited the hospital... pushing buttons, playing with the remotes, visiting the floor's kitchenette...I think their longest staying time was one hour....at that point, I wished them all the best and sent them packing.
Tennille is smitten.
Going home! Yes, I wore the same outfit out that I wore going in...

2 comments:

Donna Manley said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! I love it Kim. Keep blogging. It's so wonderful to see and hear about your life.

The Maughan Family said...

He is adorable! You look great too! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do!