The growth sono is reporting the baby weighs now at 7-3...he is 36 weeks now, will be delivered at 38...so I am guessing birth weight will be around 8-5. I was given all of my pre-op papers yesterday and am getting ready. We finally went out last night to get some things for the baby. I spent the first half of this pregnancy in denial and the last half too supersticious to purchase anything. So, we ordered the stroller/car seat yesterday morning...Parker made the final decision after reporting he would not be caught dead pushing the stroller I picked out. (I promise it was tres chic!!) Then, we went and grabbed diapers, wipes, onesies, sleepers, etc... I think we can now make it at least through the first week or two.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Two Weeks From Today...
The growth sono is reporting the baby weighs now at 7-3...he is 36 weeks now, will be delivered at 38...so I am guessing birth weight will be around 8-5. I was given all of my pre-op papers yesterday and am getting ready. We finally went out last night to get some things for the baby. I spent the first half of this pregnancy in denial and the last half too supersticious to purchase anything. So, we ordered the stroller/car seat yesterday morning...Parker made the final decision after reporting he would not be caught dead pushing the stroller I picked out. (I promise it was tres chic!!) Then, we went and grabbed diapers, wipes, onesies, sleepers, etc... I think we can now make it at least through the first week or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When my mom was pregnant with my little sister my youngest sister (at the time) was a a junior! Mom kept saying "25th wedding anniversary gift!" while pointing to her stomach. My sister was horrified :)
the foot is beautiful! Is it as comfortable as it looks to have him kick that gut looking thing behind it?!
You look fabulous- I hope all goes well- And what a darling foot-
Still making me laugh. I just read the last 4 or 5 entries. I guess I have been self-absorbed as usual! That picture of the baby's foot is soooo sweet! Technology is great.
Oh, and you know the people who know you get your blog! 'Tongue in cheek', 'sarcasm', whatever you want to call it, I get you and you make me laugh, at myself even, and not many people can do that! It would be a pretty boring world if everyone else was a patient, humble, long-suffering, slow-to-anger-quick-to-forgive, absolovingluty perfect person like ME! You are one of those rare, and yes, dare I say it, SPECIAL people who make life more interesting! We can always get Dave a script of tranquilizers or something... Hmm, he is kinda squeaky clean, maybe you would have to get you a prescription and then just 'embellish' some brownies or something. Of course then we are entering actual illegal territory... Just keep up your blogging, and your honesty! Less than two weeks now. I am getting excited for you!
Wow Kim, You look beautiful!!!
Post a Comment