I will write more and post more pictures....but for now, I am happily overdosing on Darvacet....so I am going to lie down.
The baby is sweet, he looks like Bryce's newborn pictures, except that this baby has strawberry blonde hair, will be interesting to see if he keeps it... all of my children are fighting over who can hold him next.
Oh yeah...7 pounds, 12 ounces...20 inches...3 weeks early.....hallelujiah, my mom should be here anytime.
5 comments:
Congratulations, He is Beautiful!
I am glad he came early!
Congratulations! He looks adorable. Definitely a Bode.
I'm jealous of the drugs-they gave me percoset this time and it didn't do a thing. I have great memories of darvaset from Emma's birth.
Congratulations Kim! He is beautiful. I love the fact that you named him Tate. Jeremy's brother name is Tate and he is the BEST guy ever. It's a great name. Rest up when you can. I'm glad your mom is coming to help. Love you!
Congratulations Kim! Tate is adorable. I'm so glad things went well. Good luck getting adjusted to 5 :)
Another beautiful Bode! Woo hoo, you must be so glad he is here!
Post a Comment