Monday, November 10, 2008

Primary Program Yesterday....

So...the children's program presentation was yesterday...and I had lots of thoughts to jot down....but since reading my last blog (and hearing what I might write), Dave has put me on "appropriateness alert"....he feels that many (including him) will find me offensive and has basically starting chanting, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all..." Whatever. Although... it does give me flashbacks to my childhood...my mother always said the same thing. I wonder why that saying always comes back to haunt me.
So, for now, I will bite my tongue on the 'super-freakiness' of yesterday....
but I must add that had my nursery children been invited in the program...they would have sat beautifully and been the stars of the show.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Dangit, when I saw your title I was so excited to hear what you thought. Tell Dave that the reason I like you is that you say what everyone else is thinking. Don't worry, Chris is embarrassed by my blog and edits it too.

Donna Manley said...

Oh my gosh Kim, do not stop writing. You are the one person I can count on to make me laugh at your boldness. I LOVE IT. So PLEASE keep writing. LOVE YOU!

Andrea said...

Heehee, it was a primary program, which means it included children! Which means it included all the charm that comes with a program featuring a whole bunch of kids. ;) You gotta love primary programs. They're so fun!

Love your blog. I gotta go because the kids are fighting about one of them claiming that a trip to McDonalds is just like going on a mission. Someone is going to die over this. Is there anything they won't fight over?

Shelly said...

So I missed the primary program and was looking forward to hearing about it (especially everyone's shock when Nicole actually said her part).

Jeff tries to edit me too, such is life.