
Last Thursday was a crazy day...after getting Bryce off to summer school (actually, who am I kidding, he is great about getting up in the morning and gets himself off to school...but I do wake up long enough to ask if he brushed his teeth and to tell him to have a good day)...I took the girls to swimming lessons and then off to pick blueberries. Please disregard Tennille's ensemble...she is in her swimsuit coverup. We figured out to keep Tate happy, we just had to push him close enough to a bush so he could grab the leaves. The blanket (Tate's must have...his "Blue") hanging off the stroller became lost and we had to look forever... only to find it at the front office.

Parker and Riley had a competition going as to who could pick the most berries...and I am sure the farm loved Tennille...she decided it was her job to the be the inspector and would look them over and throw out any reddish ones...We ended up with four pounds that I am freezing...not really sure what for but it was a fun way to spend the morning.

Tate waiting on the girls at the pool.

Tennille looks lonely here, but she has made some friends. And what is up with the lady's pose behind her? I waited forever for her to appear more ladylike, knowing she would end up in the background, but she sat like that the whole time....to be kind, I did manage to keep her anonymous.

Getting ready for her back float.

Parker came and helped with Tate....reliving memories from when he took lessons....in fact, Dan Springer used to be a teacher/lifeguard there and my boys were younger and thought it so cool if they caught a glimpse of Dan...even cooler if he said hi to them....

Tennille was busy in the afternoon making a man cave for Tate in some old laundry basket. She stuck a couple pillows in there...among about seventeen toys....was not pleased when I had her get him out because he could barely move.

We ended the day with Parker's double header baseball game....who in the h@#@ invented double headers???!!! Do you know how long they last??? Not to mention Tate but I can't even occupy Tennille and Riley for that long....the novelty of the concession stand only goes so far. The game ended so late that nothing was open for dinner and we ended the day with a late night drive-thru at Taco Smell....
No comments:
Post a Comment