I told Tennille if I saw her razor scooter abandoned in the front yard one more time, the thing was going to be in a time-out for a week. (She loves riding it to the neighbor's and back...fyi: not the crazy neighbors...the good neighbors)
Tennille: Mom! I love that scooter....so I decided that if I throw it on the rocks (she leaves it by the front door thereby assuring our title of white trash)... Mom, you know I really love that scooter, but if I leave it lying there, people will walk by and say, "now that is a crappy scooter" and no one will want to steal it.....(I was speechless and staring at her, trying to figure out how her mind works.) Mom...do you get it? It is safer for me to leave it there so people think I am, like, throwing it out and it is really crappy...but I know it is a really great scooter.
1 comment:
lol
Post a Comment