
Riley turned 11 last Saturday! She wanted a sleepover and we decided to go to the drive-in as a great way to keep them all busy. She has very nice friends, they seem to carry over from year to year and they have all been friends since around kindergarten.

As usual, Tate is along for the ride. He'll cooperate with most anything as long as you offer him some sort of treat.

We brought sub sandwiches, Cheetos, Sprite and Skittles...all necessities for a slumber party.

The Tonkinson's were fun to have 'next door' and Parker was pleased to add some boys to the mix.

Their conversations were fun and they were all kind enough to let Tennille join them.

Maybe I should post this one at their graduation?

Breakfast the next morning. Pancakes: I made the batter and set up a station of toppings, Dave did the flipping.

Tate loved the morning meal.

Somehow this picture is out of order, but after her guests left, Dave and I (and Tate) got to have a date with just Riley...Riley and I had several restaurants to go to, but Dave talked her into Flat Top Grille. We had a great time just enjoying her company.

I found something to do with all the blueberries we picked during the week! (The girls could choose these or chocolate chips for their pancakes, and then picked what syrup they wanted.)

We do our food too spicy for Tate to try at the Flat Top, but he loved his Cheerios.

I swear it seems we ate all day long....but it is our family tradition to go to Cold Stone Creamery whenever someone has a birthday, so we all went that night.

Parker shared his cake batter flavor with Tate, he loved...
Riley had a great day, she was celebrated and it was nice to have a day to show her our gratitude for her presence in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment