
Dave earned big bonus points...he had a meeting in Chicago and decided to bring me home my very favorite pizza from my favorite pizza place...Gino's East.

Deep dish spinach...yummmm.... (I am ignoring the grease spots on the cardboard.)

And... the baby napped in his crib for an hour!! Long enough for hair and makeup so I could get ready for Riley's concert! Whoo-Hoo!!
5 comments:
Nice! Can't beat a thoughtful husband and a thoughtful baby. I miss real Chicago pizza. What they call "Chicago Pizza" out here is not that great.
I KNOW nobody else in your house is going to eat that pizza (spinach!)....so if you need help with that...just let me know :)
What a pizza! When they say deep dish, they mean deep dish.
I remember when we got one of these in Chicago-Sooo Good- I also ate a whole Cinnabin that day that I supposedly bought for Brian- I think I was pregnant with Adam.
Post a Comment