Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Done.

I think this week is trying to kill me.
Monday is a complete blur. Oh yeah, I had sweet Addie for the day....she loved Tennille and played great with her....then Tennille went to school, she had a field trip. Poor Addie would not speak a word to me, I mean she completely zipped the lips...she was, however, able to point to the grape slush when I inquired if she would like one...she had to be so relieved when Tennille came back home, she just talked and talked to her.
Tuesday was Bryce's FFA Banquet...and then Parker called at 3:00 to let me know he had a track meet a half hour away, starting in the next hour...yes, I packed up the baby and Tennille and headed to the track. Oh yeah, Riley had achievement days ( thanks to the Eliason's for taking her home). Managed to get back just in time to throw salad together to take to banquet.
Wednesday, it rained buckets... all day. Picked up children from various sources, made dinner in half hour, Dave and the boys went to church meetings, thankfully my mother's helper (Riley) took care of Tate for me...in exchange, I let her and Tennille stay up watching a movie....give me a break, school is almost out...what do I care if they have enough sleep?! ISTATS are over. :)
Thursday, Tennille had to have a lunch packed for another field trip....went shopping....baby cried all the way home....went to Riley's fifth grade concert...by the way, the gym was stifling hot and stuffy!!! After concert, dropped by Dave's baseball game. Family went for ice cream. By then, Tate had his share of fun and cried and cried.
The week is not over...I still have Friday and the weekend.
STICK A FORK IN ME, I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to have added to your week. Thanks for your help with Jake!.......was that this week. They just fly by.