Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bryce and FFA

Bryce had his FFA Banquet this week. ..whole family invited...we, of course, had the most kids there. And accordingly, Tate dressed in his 'future farmer' clothes...
The girls and Parker thought they were totally cool hanging out with the high school kids...especially Tennille...
So Bryce really loves the FFA thing...he takes the Ag classes and goes to the meets....yes, think Napoleon Dynamite...and this plaque was an award for "Outstanding Greenhand"....Bryce won the freshman category.
Then there was another award for something like 'amazing freshman' (they had one for each grade)...and Bryce also won that....that award included a savings bond. Way to go, Bryce! Apparently, if ever I wonder if a cow got loose in an onion patch, all I need to do is have Bryce taste test and he will be able to correctly diagnose the situation....
This is Bryce and his friend, Amy.
I think Bryce reads this blog...so I will not comment further.
Except to say...she is cute.
And he is not allowed to date until he is 16.
And it will be group dating at that.

2 comments:

Brian and Amanda said...

Does he have to test the milk for onions or drink raw eggs? I love Napoleon!

Kim said...

Yessssss! He does test the milk for onions!! All he needs is a pair of moon boots and they would be twins!