Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'Tis Great to be Irish!

Okay, is he the cutest leprechaun you have ever seen?! Don't you just wanna kiss those blarney cheeks?! And yes, the hair is still red :)
With a maiden name like McCorkle, you can bet we celebrate St. Patrick's Day in our house! Truthfully, we celebrate any holiday...a reason to have extra junk food and decorations...what is not to love? So, the kids were given their breakfast of champions with Lucky Charms and green m&m's...I rarely give them sugar cereal so they were thrilled....in fact, Bryce woke me up to confirm that the junk food could actually be eaten...
You've guessed correctly....Tennille is completely ticked off. Don't even ask, it could have been a myriad of things...I think at that moment, I had not placed the shamrocks where she wanted them....or it could have been that I used her painted gold rocks without permission.
At least, she is trying to fake a smile...even though she remained disgruntled.

(We are missing Riley's and Dave's pictures because our paths did not cross after school...I went to an Enrichment meeting before they got home.)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love holidays too, but I sort of missed this one. I'm totally copying your Lucky Charms idea next year.

I LOVE Tate's shirt, where did you get it?

If the M&Ms are a problem, you know where to send them.

Kim said...

I have a fun cousin who has a fun life, she sent me a goody box of clothes...the shirt is from Wicked...which is written across the bum :)