(By the way, yes, he is driving...he has his permit and Dave is usually the one to escort him...since I strategically told him he cannot drive with the baby in the car...and I always have the baby :) My dad has been letting him drive for a couple years, so he actually does pretty well.)Most people post the funny things their toddlers/preschoolers say...me, I have Bryce. What makes Bryce funny is that he never tries to be funny. Parker is our stand-up comedy guy and Riley is full of sarcasm...but Bryce is 100% sincere.
Here is his latest:
Me: I am going to be gone for five minutes to pick up Paker. I plan to leave the baby with you.
Bryce: I wouldn't if I were you.
(Point taken. Baby went with me.)
Bryce: Mom! You are going to totally make me late! I cannot be late for The Feed Store! They are having an EXTRAVAGANZA!
(Okay, some things make it hard to look at him with a straight face...I have never heard him use the word "extravaganza" in my life!)
Me: Bryce, wash your hands so you can take the baby for me.
Bryce: You want me to wash them before I take the baby?
No comments:
Post a Comment