Tate loves to go to Curtis Orchard...specifically, he LOVES to look for the wild cats...and there is one that I swear is probably "special ed" and ends up being caught everytime...the others quickly scatter when they see Tate coming... I think this is the same one that was a kitten last year...that when 'playing' with Tate, he was probably counseled several times to 'go towards the light'...
We met Reese there and were happily surprised to run into the Noonan family!
And Sister Schoek was there with visiting family members...
The goats love to beg for food.
It only takes them a time or two to decide that Tate is not worth the food he offers...because they most likely will be put in a headlock following their snack.
The Noonan's were celebrating Eliza's first day of school!
I am sure PETA would love this photo...especially the evil expression as she pokes with the stick...
Listening to Lori as she counsels to put the cat down.
I guess I should have said "hearing" Lori...not 'listening'....
Not pleased that Laney took a turn with his cat.
1 comment:
Oh the feral cats at Curtis Orchard. I always tell Laney that they are sleeping so she won't go looking for them. It only works some of the time. It was so fun to see you guys there. You should just invite me next time :)
Post a Comment