Friday, September 16, 2011

Off to Julie's!!

 We have missed the Maughan's since they moved so Aubrey and I hopped in the car and made the two hour trek to have Julie do our hair...and to catch up...and to love on Baby Amelia...Tate and Ava went, also...and I let Tennille skip school because she was bawling that morning when she knew where I was going and that she would miss it. The above pic is Tate and Porter crossing the bridge of the koi pond.
 My kids love Maughan's yard!
 Porter and Tate
 Tennille and Porter
 Maughan's new puppy, Pippa.

 Not Merry, who is sitting so nicely...but it was Pippa who tried to sexually harass Tate. As you can tell, he felt quite violated. And betrayed. Luckily, Porter came to his rescue.
 Love.
 This baby is so sweet....and lovely....and she smells fabulous.
 These are probably not the two who should have shovels in their hands.
 Kiddie paradise.
 Playtime in Julie's basement.

 Tennille and sweet Baby Amelia.
 Love this picture.
 Julie has a kitchenette in her basement that she is turning into her hair studio.
 Just so stinkin' cute.
Tennille helped Pippa get her cool on.

1 comment:

The Maughan Family said...

Come back!!!!! I loved it! Miss you xox