Friday, September 16, 2011

Joy School

 It was my turn to host for the Joy School playgroup....we have 10 children, ranging from almost 2 to 3...yep, it is just like wrangling cats.
 I brought out the bubble machine...and finally smelled victory.
 Trying to catch bubbles.
 Of course, when it is at your house, you can pretty much count on your child being the most misbehaved. This morning, Tate wouldn't even change out of his pajamas.   And how cute is little Jane? She forgot a sweater and it was chilly, so I improvised with one of Tennille's sweatshirts. I think she looks like that cute little Boo from Monsters, Inc....
 Miss Lainey was an honorary member this week while she waits for her own preschool to begin.
 More bubbles.

 Liam and Bradford mowing my lawn.

 So cute, I can't stand it!


 I had to keep counting them to make sure I hadn't lost any.
 They loved the trampoline!


Random pic, Tate and Parker at the end of that day. As you can see, Tate never did change his clothes. Yes...Mother of the year.

No comments: