Monday, September 19, 2011

My first day of Joy School

 My first day of the parent co-op...you can't go wrong with snack time.

 Happy snacks = Happy kids
 After that first day, I quickly realized I should just go to the church nursery schedule....so on my next day, we actually cleaned up before snack (you can tell from all the books on the floor that we hadn't made that decision yet)
 The two not interested in story time....of course one is mine.  P.S. Baby Gates are a must when it is your turn to host.
 Oh My! What interested students I have!! I must be sitting in that corner going over the Pythagorean Theory...they are so completely engaged!  
Nope. Dora beat me out. They were silent for 20 whole minutes!!! I probably could have enjoyed myself a Diet Coke!!!          I tried to keep the video thing on the down low....but our honorary member, Lainey, ratted me out. Why do those Noonan kids have to be so verbal?!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm sad Luke missed your week! Looks like the kids had a great time! And thanks for the heads up on the baby gates!