For all the mothers of young boys, just wait...your time is coming.
As I am buying the equivalent of a small car for Parker to play lacrosse (not really, but seems like it)...he and his friends tell me what else Parker still needs. As they go through the list of shoulder pads, arm pads, etc...they say, "oh yeah, he needs a cup." As I've said before...not my first rodeo...I say fine...I've been taking my boys to buy athletic supporters since Little League ...but then Parker makes it more clear..."not just any old cup, get some sliding shorts with the cup built in"...and then one friend quips in "get the kind called The Nutt Hutt" (Yes...ladies....I am being graphic...but it is only to show you what you have to look forward to)....then another teenager does the Beavis and Butthead laugh and says to tell me that he has one, but it is too small...(and he truly believes he is completely original with this line) ....so Parker looks at him and says, "are you serious? Is it really too small?" And the youth I like to refer to as 'ignoramus' looks at the ground and contritely says, "no." And I am telling you, as mentally/hormonally challenged as they are, their sincerity makes them funny (but ladies, never let them see you laugh, save it for when they are miles away). Oh, and guess what? They weren't kidding.....I found the Nutt Hutt shorts/cup combo....and promptly ordered them, if nothing more than to say the name out loud :)
3 comments:
Awesome! LOL!! Tell me, how many times has the school social worker called you? Logan's giving them the impression that he is very picked on.
That is hilarious! I love reading your posts... I think we'd get along great :).
I just can't imagine Gavin being a teenage, he gives me enough trouble as a toddler.
HILARIOUS!!! I actually bought those for Tyler for the last two years of football. He can't stand a normal cup. It has to be built into the underwear. TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment