
This picture does not have much to do with Tennille's birthday....we just think he is cute....and he does love his food.

I have become that overstretched mom.....with no time to blog a birthday that took place in December!! And because Tennille is feeling like the overlooked stepchild, I promised to add her pictures. Above are Tennille's friends who went to her "Pink Poodle" party....What is a pink poodle party, you may ask? It is a makeover salon for girls....located in St. Joe....

This is my current favorite picture of Tennille.

The ladies do the girls' hair in fancy styles and stick a hairpiece in it. Lovely.

Yes. It gets even better. The ladies and their elves apply makeup.

Tennille graciously (not really) allowed Riley to attend. However, there was one small drama moment when the birthday princess decided her friends were paying too much attention to the sister. Good thing The Queen Mother was available for attitude adjustments.

And they do mini-manicures.

Jensen adapted well to an afternoon of pampering.

The Glamour Girls.

And they get goody bags with beauty accessories.

After the beauty sessions, they retired to the tea room for cupcakes, Skittles, and juice boxes....what every party should consist of.

Okay, that makeup bag is pretty awesome. I may have to borrow for a purse.


I think this was right before the meltdown entitled, "I TOLD YOU MY SISTER SHOULD NOT HAVE COME!!!!" You know, the type of thing that makes you wish you were throwing a birthday party everyday.
2 comments:
How fun! What a cute party. Love the pictures!
I hear you...except my kids not only want to exclude their siblings, they inevitably decide that the venue stinks! (after it is too late to change)
Looks like she had fun though! Barely recognized Jensen.
Post a Comment