Sunday, October 18, 2009

Forgot to post

I forgot to post the rest of our pictures from my parents...When my dad drives to his friend's farm, he lets the kids ride in the back of the truck....when I was growing up, we rode like that a lot (with a million rules)...but now I don't even think it is legal....although it seems you can do most anything if it involves farming.
Mike has a calf, he went out of town, so my dad said he would take care of feeding it....which made him a superstar with the grandchildren. The calf has to be bottle-fed twice a day, above he is helping Tennille.
My niece, Sarah, was next in line.
A little closer, Riley.
Even Zack got in on the action.

Yep, the big boys all need a turn.
My father is gross. Anything to make the kids think he has a cool factor.
Grandpa and Tate at feeding time.
Tried to get Tate to take a ride, but it doesn't look like he is going for it. (I wouldn't know, I opted to stay in the house.)

No comments: