Towards the end of a meeting at church last week, Tennille decided she was done.
Her: Mom, can I go get a drink?
Me: No.
Her: Can I go to the bathroom?
Me: No.
Her: Can I go spit my gum out?
Me: No.
Her: CAN I AT LEAST GO SIT WITH THE ROGERS??!!
Me: No.
Her: THEY NEED MY HELP!! ONE WAS JUST TAKEN OUT AND THE OTHER IS SITTING THERE ALL BY HIMSELF!!! (The Rogers' have toddler twins...how she saw all of this twenty rows away is beyond me.) PLEASE!!!!
Me: Fine. (And I am thinking, Heaven love the Rogers....because I am done with this child.)
So, this week Tennille said we better be there early because she would need to sit with the Rogers' because they 'love her help'... (I am guessing Kristin will choose her words more wisely next time...)
Again, I said no.
Again, she spent the last few minutes sitting with the Rogers'.
2 comments:
She's always welcome to join us, we do need the help. At least the Rogers have man-to-man defense, we only have zone.
I just know all the times I gave in and let Kelli sneak up and sit by you. I was done too and so glad you humored us!
Post a Comment