
Tennille is all ready for first grade. We have half day kindergarten here, so the "eating lunch at school" is a big deal.

Riley started sixth grade, which is jr. high here. She had a great day and luckily ended up with friends in her classes.

Parker is a freshman!

Bryce is a sophomore.

And me...I started first grade today. It went fine....I was exhausted, but it was a good exhausted because I was doing what I want to do. My school does not have the access to give each teacher a website, so (if you want to take a peek) I created a classroom blog for parents to have an easy way to be informed of our class info: http://bodeclassroom.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Very cute classroom. And it is huge! It's nice that you have the space to move from one activity to another. The reading area turned out really well.
I'm so excited for you to begin teaching. You worked so hard to get there. Your classroom looks great. I loved the before and after photos once the supplies had arrived. That looked like 3 hours of overtime to me, just to get in back into shape.
Post a Comment