Monday, February 16, 2009

Pearls Before Swine

On Sundays I can actually cook a meal because everyone is home to hold the baby. So...I made the above shrimp scampi pizzas on ciabatta bread.... I will have to give three family members props because they quietly scraped off the green and ate the rest (and tried their best to come up with something good to say about it)...however, two members were given the "stink eye" for the rest of the night, due to their unwavering inability to even try the meal. No, they were not allowed to make anything else...but an hour later everyone had ice cream sundaes..so I guess that puts me in the "ineffective parent" category.
One of my baby holders...however she tends to bounce too much and I think she is going to give Tate a permanent tic.
I am not sure if Bryce is more into holding the baby to be helpful...or for the photo shoot....as he had me take several of these poses.
Me and the Binks.

1 comment:

The Maughan Family said...

I think the pizzas look yummy! I've been craving shrimp! Although I don't think Tim would have tried it. Maybe? He might have licked it. That's what he does when he doesn't want to eat it!:) I love your family they are so cute. I hope you're feeling better!