
Okay, the dance recital pictures are just about as grueling as the recital....the pictures are taken on the Friday, Saturday, Sunday before the rehearsal/recital week. You have to go when your group is scheduled and sometimes they run on time, sometimes they don't...Above is Tennille's Ballet class.

Riley waiting for her turn.

Not sure how I got the same picture on, but can't get it off.

I am telling you, this is serious business...if you couldn't already tell by everyone's expressions...and if you think this is serious, I should have taken a picture of the moms behind the mirrored wall.

Tennille in her ballet and Riley in her musical theater.

Ignore the shoes...I won't let her wear her ballet shoes outside.


Riley's jazz class...

No, the jazz hands are not wasted on me...

Tennille's musical theater class did a number to the musical "You are a good man, Charlie Brown"...so she had a comfy baseball uniform to dance in.
1 comment:
Your girls are beautiful Kim!
Post a Comment