
I requested a sub for a couple hours and drove to meet Tennille for her picnic...yes, I want an award. I even grabbed her Arby's.

We found some friends to sit with.

She is fun. I was really glad I went....and no, she did not disappoint....following in the footsteps of all of her siblings....while I sat there like a complete loner...yes, I had Tamara Hope but that is beside the point.... after the required ten minutes Tennille promptly ditched me to 'go say hi to a friend for a minute'...I never saw her again until I hunted her down to tell her it was time for me to go. It is so rewarding to know I took time off for that :) And yes....I will be there next year.

This has nothing to do with the picnic....it is just the way we all like to see Tate. Apparently it is grueling work to wear out a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment