Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bryce's FFA Award Night

I do my best to get out of awards night, but Dave was out of town...and Riley and Parker both were busy...so not only did I have to go, but I had to tow along Tennille and Tate. Nightmare.
This is Tate, basically running around the commons area while I corralled him and saw the other high school parents stare as if to say 'this-is-what-happens-when-you-decide-to-have-a-surprise-baby. Whatever....Here, I think he was trying to knock over the microwave.
Bryce is on the board of directors...yes, he was thinking 'do-not-let-my-family-embarrass-me. In fact, I could bet you $5.00 that no one even knew we were his family....Whatever.
Bryce getting an award.
Bryce taking notes....not making eye contact with me because by this time Tate was killing me and I was desperately trying to mouth "WE ARE OUT OF HERE!"
Tate ran up to him...and believe me...this is for appearances sake...two seconds later, Tate was put down and given the direction to walk far far away.
See?
Bryce loves the Ag group. Go Bryce!!

No comments: