Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tate!

Tate turned one on Thanksgiving! I can't believe I forgot to blog! As you can tell, he loved his birthday cake!

It was fun to share his day with my family.


My dad fed Tate...so sweet, you might add...yes, that and he probably wanted to better manage the crumb control....did I mention I think my father has a touch of OCD?




At our house on your birthday, you get breakfast in bed.... We were at my parents'... Tate got breakfast in the extra room...at the table.




Enough said. Except this is probably my favorite shirt.


We are all in love with Tate, and while it must be fifth baby syndrome...we think everything he does is so cute!

Tate loves the Happy Birthday song, he will stop fussing whenever we sing it to him. He also loves to sing himself, especially church hymns...which is hilarious because he sounds like a drunken animal.

Tate's favorite things: his blue (specific blanket with satin edging), his nuk (pacifier), all things edible, drinking from a straw, his brothers and sisters, getting scared by brothers and sisters (he will crack himself up over and over), and going outside (the winter is killing him).

Talents: dancing, charisma, and shooting down our stairs like a cannon.







3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My father-in-law follows our kids with the dustbuster, I'm not kidding! I love the stairs thing does he surf down them on his belly. It is such a fun age. Your kids are great with him! Sunday he was falling asleep standing in Sunday school and all the ladies behind me were having so much fun just watching him. Cameo finally grabbed him before he went over.

amanda said...

He is beautiful!!

Shelly said...

I LOVE that shirt!!