Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Water Park Hotel

 Playing Mexican Train...this extra room is so perfect because it is soundproof! My dad can turn the kids off whenever he chooses.
 We had a great relaxing time at my parents' and then headed to Dave's work conference for the rest of our spring break.
 The hotel had a water park and Tate loved it!!!  I solved my who-will-be-Tate's-buddy problem by assigning the three oldest kids rotating 15 minute shifts...when I swam, I also took a shift  :)    Perfect!!
 Whenever Tate was back in the room he would constantly ask, "Mom. Wim Shorts On? Wimming Pool?"
 Love it.   But lets not fool ourselves. Even with only 15 minutes, they would seek me out often to see how much time was left for their assignment.



 The boys loved the basketball area.

 Binky did her own thing.






Don't you young moms wish you had teenagers to take some shifts??  It was sweeeeeeet!  I sat back reading my magazine and drinking my Diet Coke.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Soooo jealous!! We need to vacation with you (of course then no one would get a break).

I love Riley's swim suit, where did you get it?

stephasauri said...

Teenagers... that's what we're missing around here! I'm glad you got to relax!

Heather S said...

Thanks for rubbing it in! JK...I am glad you have those teenagers. Just wish I could cash in on the babysitting.