Tennille ready to go. After much drama at home because she said the white jumpsuit made her look fat....she said there was no way she was going to wear it. I had been too nice all morning and my patience was used up....I told her she had five seconds to get that outfit on....said it quietly and seriously....around the corner...just me and her... so much for happy memories.
Tennille let Bryce baptize her....I say let because he had to jump through quite a few hoops to get the honor, including a date for ice cream....and then the day before, he made her mad and she said he was not going to be able to do after all....I stepped in and vetoed the veto.
She ended up being happy with everything.
Tennille and my mom.
Tennille and Aunt Sandy
Love this picture of Jed and Ali's family...
Love it.
We served lunch afterwards...in conjunction with the Eliason family, who also had Jensen being baptized. My dad grilled pork, we had Italian beef, hashbrown casserole, salads, Michele's homemade bread... and thanks to many helpers: lots of desserts!
Tennille and I playing with the camera.
My dad with some of the kids.
Dave's dad and some of his grandchildren.
Tate does things on his terms and picture taking wasn't one of them that day.
Riley and Dave's sister, Sandy
Sandy with the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment